Buildings & Construction Sites Surveillance Systems
Remotely monitor progress at a construction site of any size.
Gain an unparalleled view into your entire project.
Eliminate the need for costly onsite security guards and put that savings right into your bottom line.
Time Lapse Video ready
- Create beautiful time-lapse videos of your projects.
- Revisit any past time from your project to justify weather delays or check on your team activities.
- 24/7 SECURITY RECORDING
Solutions Designed for Your Construction Site
- Night Vision Security Cameras to capture events in complete darkness.
- Tamper Detection
- Get live view of your project at all time with our reliable live video feed.
Re-use The Cameras When The Project Is Completed
- Increase your investment by reusing the cameras upon project completion.
- Environmentally tested for all weather conditions.
- Video management software with advanced features for intrusion detection.
WHY VIOTEC SURVEILLANCE SOLUTIONS?
With the exciting new and emerging technologies like the IoT (Internet of Things) and cloud-based solutions at the forefront of conversation, cameras remain the core imaging system component. Matching the camera capabilities and performance to the needs of each installation is critical to support overall system performance and achieve the intended objectives.
Our support department is your support department. Viotec Help Desk Support covers an unlimited number of support incidents for hardware and software diagnosis and troubleshooting and issues isolation for Viotec-based solutions.
Global System and Services Integrators.
Voitec’s Global System and Services Integrators are part of a collaborative and interconnected ecosystem of trusted, strategic partners. Together with our VSI partners, we help customers navigate and advance their security transformation journeys with a focus on privacy, innovation, and tangible business outcomes in this dynamic digital world.
Intelligent & context-aware video data collection
We provide solutions that can flexibly adapt the rate of video data collection. In particular, whenever a security incident indicator is detected, the rate of data collection is increased in order to provide richer information for more accurate and credible analysis.